Join us for MEC 2023 June 14-16
This June we will participate in the VI Mineral Engineering Conference.
The Conference is the IV edition of the event where representatives of the mining industry, scientists and specialists working in the field of research on the properties and use of mineral resources, as well as representatives of research units, industry companies and mining authorities met to discuss current mineral engineering aspects. Participation in this event provides an excellent platform for the exchange of knowledge, experience and integration of specialists from science and industry.
The Conference is organized, as a connected conference consisting of the International Conference on Non-ferrous Ore Processing (ICNOP), the International Conference on Mineral Processing and the Symposium on Physicochemical Problems of Mineralogy.
In the 2023 MEC 2023 Conference is organized by KGHM CUPRUM Research and Development Center, Lukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals in Gliwice, in cooperation with Wroclaw University of Technology, AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, Silesian University of Technology, KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. and Association of Non-ferrous Metals Engineers and Technicians.
The scope of the conference covers topics related to:
- Grinding and classification,
- Flotation – technology and physicochemical basis,
- Magnetic, electrical, gravitational and optical separation,
- Hydro- and biohydrometallurgy,
- Mineral waste management and recycling,
- Analytical techniques and advanced process mineralogy,
- Process automation, control and monitoring,
- Process testing,
As well as in the field of:
- Dewatering of raw material processing products,
- Elements of geometallurgy,
- Environmental aspects and economics in mineral engineering,
- Other issues in the broad field of mineral processing and the use of mineral resources.
The Conference will be held on 14-16 June 2023 , at the Gołębiewski Hotel in Wisła.